Here you will find short instructions and “recipes” for evaluations and visualization that occur again and again, as well as more detailed documents on selected topics.
- FILTER AND TARGET GROUP EDITOR
- This how-to explains how you can use the drag & drop target group editor to quickly create target groups and link any characteristics.
- REPORTS AND DASHBOARDS
- With just a few clicks from individual charts and variables to a complete dashboard or multi-page report. How this works is described step by step in this how-to.
- MARKET RESEARCH VS. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- This whitepaper focuses on the key differences between market research data and business intelligence
- 7 RULES FOR SUCCESSFUL MANAGEMENT REPORTING
- Using the example of the consumer goods industry, this whitepaper explains how to set up successful management reporting for sales control
- Marketing Mix Modeling
- What is marketing mix modeling, the main goals of a marketing mix model, and how to use it in sales management
Are you missing an important topic? Further how-tos are currently in preparation. We look forward to your suggestions